BOSTON–(Company WIRE)–Arrival Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) (“Advent” or the “Company”), an innovation-driven chief in the gas cell and hydrogen know-how marketplaces, has launched the webcast right now of its virtual 2022 Trader Working day celebration that was held on July 7, 2022.
Throughout the Investor Day’s proceedings, Advent Technologies’ C-suite executives and senior leaders talked about the Company’s new impressive enhancements of its gas cell products and solutions and methods, hydrogen growth assignments, and professional activities in marketplaces across the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
The celebration encompassed a complete projection of Advent’s strategic advancement trajectory, its plans to scale merchandise production capabilities globally, and how the Organization strategies to leverage its present partnerships to evolve its solution choices. Presentations also integrated an in-depth overview of Advent’s important sector opportunities throughout commercial, technological innovation, and operational fronts.
Prior to this celebration, Introduction issued important bulletins that had been talked about during the system of its digital 2022 Trader Working day:
- Arrival Technologies Gets Notification of Euro 782.1 Million Funding from the Greek Point out for IPCEI Inexperienced HiPo Venture – June 16: Notification from the Greek Point out has been despatched to the European Union (“EU”) beneath the IPCEI framework. Upon EU ratification, complete funding of euro 782.1 million for Advent’s Environmentally friendly HiPo job will be produced obtainable about a time period of 6 a long time. The scope of Eco-friendly HiPo is to innovatively manufacture each gas cell and electrolyser techniques to fast decarbonize world wide energy generation.
- Arrival Systems enters into Know-how Evaluation Arrangement with a further Big World Automotive Manufacturer – May 9: Introduced signing of engineering assessment agreement with another huge world-wide car producer to support attempts to advance ground breaking fuel mobile technological know-how as a sustainable and effective choice for attaining carbon neutrality.
- Arrival Technologies amongst the Companies to Co-Sign Joint Declaration to Enhance Electrolyser Producing Capacities in the European Union – May 6: Announced participation in European Electrolyser Summit where Advent, together with primary European electrolyser manufacturers, co-signed a joint declaration to achieve a 17.5 GW electrolyser manufacturing potential in the EU by 2025, as very well as to more boost that capability by 2030 in line with projected demand from customers for renewable and lower-carbon hydrogen.
- Advent enters into Technologies Evaluation Agreement with Hyundai Motor Organization – April 27: Declared signing of engineering evaluation agreement with Hyundai Motor Corporation to evaluate apps of Advent’s proprietary technological innovation in giving Hyundai’s superior-temperature gasoline cell wants.
- Advent Systems Announces New Orders of HT-PEM MEAs by Safran Electricity Models – April 7: Announced new MEA orders from Safran Electricity Models, a leader in auxiliary power methods and turbojet engines. The MEAs are based on Advent’s proprietary HT-PEM technological innovation.
Much more facts relating to Advent’s initially digital Investor Day can be found on the Company’s committed web-site web page. In addition, the whole webcast is now obtainable for on-desire viewing at https://party.on24.com/wcc/r/3815829/BDF38706A8E399AEE45E339A8CD026A2.
About Introduction Systems Holdings, Inc.
Introduction Systems Holdings, Inc. is a U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles comprehensive gas cell devices as nicely as providing customers with crucial components for gasoline cells in the renewable power sector. Arrival is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with places of work in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines. With additional than 150 patents issued, pending, and accredited for gasoline mobile technologies, Introduction holds the IP for following-era HT-PEM that permits many fuels to perform at superior temperatures and under extraordinary ailments – giving a flexible “Any Gas. Any place.” selection for the automotive, aviation, protection, oil and fuel, marine, and electricity generation sectors. For much more facts, take a look at www.arrival.power.
Cautionary Take note Relating to Forward-Searching Statements
This push release consists of forward-seeking statements. These forward-wanting statements usually can be recognized by the use of text this sort of as “anticipate,” “expect,” “plan,” “could,” “may,” “will,” “believe,” “estimate,” “forecast,” “goal,” “project,” and other terms of identical meaning. Each ahead-on the lookout assertion contained in this press release is subject matter to threats and uncertainties that could induce precise results to vary materially from people expressed or implied by this sort of assertion. Applicable threats and uncertainties involve, among the other individuals, the Company’s ability to maintain the listing of the Company’s frequent inventory on Nasdaq future money effectiveness public securities’ opportunity liquidity and trading influence from the end result of any regarded and unfamiliar litigation capability to forecast and preserve an enough charge of profits development and correctly plan its expenses anticipations pertaining to long run expenses potential blend of earnings and outcome on gross margins attraction and retention of skilled directors, officers, employees and key staff capability to contend effectively in a competitive industry ability to shield and enhance Advent’s company status and model expectations about its associations and steps with know-how associates and other 3rd functions effects from upcoming regulatory, judicial and legislative modifications to the market skill to track down and obtain complementary technologies or services and combine those into the Company’s business long term preparations with, or investments in, other entities or associations and intense competition and aggressive pressure from other corporations around the globe in the industries in which the Enterprise will run and the threats identified under the heading “Risk Factors” in Advent’s Once-a-year Report on Type 10-K submitted with the Securities and Trade Fee (“SEC”) on March 31, 2022, as nicely as the other data filed with the SEC. Traders are cautioned not to place considerable reliance on the forward-wanting statements contained in this press launch. You are inspired to go through Advent’s filings with the SEC, out there at www.sec.gov, for a dialogue of these and other threats and uncertainties. The ahead-looking statements in this push release talk only as of the date of this document, and the Business undertakes no obligation to update or revise any of these statements. Advent’s organization is matter to considerable dangers and uncertainties, which include all those referenced above. Buyers, possible traders, and some others need to give very careful thing to consider to these threats and uncertainties.